What to wear to a wedding? Wedding is a word which will force beating heart of any young woman without restraint. After all, every woman dreams of the ideal groom but also, of course, of wedding dress. Luxury wedding dresses, by all means, have to be fashionable and fit exactly for the bride. We’ll tell you how to be the most stunning and fashionable in the happiest day of your life.
1. Wedding dresses 2015 have become more feminine and elegant. Designers paid special attention to details and accessories. If for several years baring arms and shoulders in bride wedding dress have been in a row, this season will present tenderness of silk and lace to brides’ arms! Wedding dresses with sleeves cardinally distinguish 2015 from the previous ten.
Sleeves surely have to be below an elbow, at least 3/4, but it is better up to a wrist. Brides should pay attention to dresses with sleeves of subtle light tulle on which there would be a pattern of rhinestones or simply embroidery. The drapery from tulle will also look romantically, elegant and pretentious.
2. If the bride has beautiful, brittle shoulders, you should decorate them and shoulder blades with lace. There will be much more accent on them than simply to open them.
3. Also fragile girls with expressed collarbones should choose a dress with a crew neck. It will emphasize tenderness, youth and purity of the bride’s image.
4. As always in fashion shiny and bright details. Therefore lovers of gloss and luxury can safely choose a dress richly embroidered with paillettes or beads of both gold and silver shades.
5. Magnificent dresses again are given way to light flowing skirts designed to slim the bride’s figure and to betray romanticism to an image, conceding a little to luxury.
6. Breaking traditions, short dresses come to the fashion allowing brides to feel ease on this day and to show suntanned slender legs.
7. Except traditional wedding dresses you shouldn’t forget about wedding suits, so-called Crop top, which came into fashion last year. This will be to the taste to courageous, not afraid of experiments girls with slim figures.
8. Another fashion trend of 2015 is especially for courageous and confident brides who like to break stereotypes – transparent skirt! Of course, grandmother will be shocked, but the wedding, after all, is only once in your life, so why not?
And the most important that has to be in the bride’s image is happiness! Without it no one even the most fashionable outfit will not be successful.