If to slim ladies it is not particularly difficult to choose a suitable wardrobe, then plus size ladies have to do it with care to emphasize exactly what they want to highlight and hide exactly what they want to hide.
The dress is the most feminine, fascinating, elegant and stylish cloth in the wardrobe of any modern woman, and women with plus size figure absolutely shouldn’t refuse a dress. But to choose the right plus size dress it is worth learning.
Please find some rules for choosing plus size women dresses:
Calvin Klein Lace Border Fit & Flare Dress (Plus Size), Was: $128.00, Now: $76.80
Calvin Klein Eyelet Detail Fit & Flare Dress, Was: $138.00, Now: $82.80
Halogen® Shadow Stripe Sleeveless Fit & Flare Dress (Plus Size), Was: $128.00, Now: $76.80
NEW MARKDOWNGabby Skye Scuba Knit Fit & Flare Dress (Plus Size), Was: $108.00, Now: $64.80
- By no means you shouldn’t choose a dress one size bigger or one size smaller than yours because in a bigger size the figure will look bulky and shapeless, and in small will emphasize all problem areas. The most suitable, universal models of dresses for plus size women are women sheath dresses;
Calvin Klein Starburst Detail Sheath Dress (Plus Size), Was: $138.00, Now: $82.80
NEW MARKDOWNAdrianna Papell Floral Print Sleeveless Side Pleat Sheath Dress (Plus Size),Was: $140.00, Now: $83.98
Adrianna Papell Motif Print Sheath Dress (Plus Size), Was: $150.00, Now: $89.98
- If you want or you just need to hide the thighs, belly and hips, try to choose a dress with soft folds and draperies;
Mynt 1792 ‘Meredith’ Faux Wrap Dress (Plus Size), Was: $158.00, Now: $105.86
Lauren Ralph Lauren Ruched Surplice Jersey Sheath Dress (Plus Size), Was: $144.00, Now: $86.40
- There is an opinion that the wider the sleeves, the arms appear slimmer. This is a myth! Full hands is best to hide by straight cut sleeves, do not use flared details, puffed sleeves, cuts on sleeves or draperies at all;
- If you like dresses with shoulder straps, be surely convinced that ugly folds aren’t formed in shoulders’ area. If any, and there is no desire to refuse a dress, it is possible to hide them with fashionable bolero, stylish jacket or translucent shawl in tone to a dress;
NEW MARKDOWNJ Kara ‘Flair’ Embellished Mock Two-Piece Gown (Plus Size), Was: $218.00, Now: $130.80
Alex Evenings Tiered Shimmer Lace Sheath Dress with Jacket (Plus Size), Was: $210.00, Now: $125.98
- If the model of a dress allows, you can put on a belt or a strap under the breast. This way you make the waist more slender and more harmonious silhouette and feminine;
Calvin Klein V-Neck Lace Sheath Dress (Plus Size), Was: $148.00, Now: $88.80
- You can also make a figure slimmer by means of drawings and prints. For example, prints “small dots” and “vertical stripes” perfectly extend silhouette and make it more graceful and feminine;
Eliza J Dot Print Cap Sleeve Surplice Jersey Dress (Plus Size), Was: $138.00, Now: $82.80
Halogen® Print Sunburst Pleat Dress (Plus Size), Was: $138.00, Now: $54.97
- As for the neckline, it is necessary to choose a dress with a V-shaped neckline. It also extends the silhouette;
- For ladies with curvy shapes are ideal dresses with high waistline and flared hem, which will delicately disguis thighs, belly and hips.
Gabby Skye Popover Bodice Maxi Dress (Plus), Was: $118.00, Now: $70.80
I hope you enjoyed this article and if you have any questions about HOW TO CHOOSE PLUS SIZE DRESS or want to leave your own personal review, leave a comment below.