Clothes that make you look shorter:
- dress with different hem length;
- knee length dress;
- shoes with round toe, with a strap at the ankle;
- boyfriend jeans;
- bermuda shorts;
- horizontal stripes;
- knee length, midi and floor-skimming skirts;
- square tops and dresses;
- midi-calf boots;
- large bags.
Clothes that make you look taller:
- dress of the same length;
- dress above the knee ;
- dress below the knee;
- shoes with pointed toe;
- tight and straight jeans;
- vertical stripes;
- skirt above the knee;
- fitting and flowing tops and dresses;
- ankle boots just above the calf;
- bags, proportional to the height, small bags.
Try not to follow all fashion trends not to look ridiculous. Always better looks stylishly dressed person at whom each cloth’s detail is carefully thought over.