I’m always annoyed when I pick something up and can only wear it for a few weeks before it has to sit in the back of my wardrobe closet until next summer. So to help you avoid that, I’l show you the ideas on how to wear your summer clothes into fall.
Following is how to transition summer skirt into fall. There are a million kinds of skirts out there, but Flounce Midi Skirt is my staple this time of year. I’ve have been wearing it all summer long. Let me show you how I’m wearing it now, and then how I’ll be wearing it later.
Turn your summer fashion style into fall fashion by looking at your pieces with some … with some cute boots! Never really loved fall until now but I love this fall fashion.
Get more out of your clothes! Check out our smart tricks to take your summer pieces into fall.
*Click on the links Below the images to buy online NOW!
1. Now + Later Flounced Midi Skirt
During the summer I love wearing it by itself for an easy and effortless look. Throw on a pair of flat sandals for the day and a pair of heeled sandals in the evening, and then dress it up or dress it down with statement or delicate jewelry.
SHOP the Look:
2. Michael Kors Collection Halter-Neck Blossom-Print Blouse, Black/Nude, $650.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
5. Marc Jacobs Metal-Rim Gradient Cat-Eye Sunglasses, Rose Gold, $200.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
During the fall, make your skirt work overtime by layering a fashionable oversized sweater. Pair it with your ankle boots or knee-high boots for a cozy look, add a felt hat and a scarf if you need a bit more warmth.
SHOP the Look:
2. Chloe Striped Mohair-Blend Oversized Sweater, Pastel/Multi, $1,095.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
4. Valentino Rockstud Small Single-Handle Satchel Bag, Black, $1,995.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
6. Oscar de la Renta Gradient Crystal Flower Drop Earrings, Black, $390.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
I hope you use this post for inspiration!
What are your thoughts about Now&Later styling of this Chloe skirt? Let me know in the comments!
Bookmark it or pin your favorite look.
If you liked the article click “Like” or “Share” button!