How to Choose a Dress:
- Simple and clear regularity – vertical lines visually extend a figure. You can choose directing on growth in prints, decorative vertical inserts, contrasting with the allocation of fasteners – a wrap, number of buttons, zippers.
- Preference is given to a monochrome dresses or resolved in one color saturation – this will visually lengthen the silhouette.
- The top part of the body is visually extended by means of V-neck. Mandarin collar dress will also add a few centimeter. Quite the opposite effect gives a rectangular cut-out or a boat cut-out, located horizontally. They should be attributed to an unsuccessful choice for those who would like to look taller.
- Accessories help to create vertical lines. Jewelry: elongated pendants, earrings, strands. Lightweight and thin rather narrow scarves with the correct pattern or contrasting color to the overall dress tone, neatly draped over the neck.
- Slim-fitted dresses will be Ideal for petite women. Pencil dresses will also look good. Long dresses of flowing fabrics are good, vertical folds will rise higher.
- Give preference to high waisted dresses.
Tunic dress or tunic empire waist dress will perfectly look at women with wide hips. As an additional option may be the same, but a short dress, combined with skinny jeans or trousers. Such outfit looks very elegant and impressive.
Style&co. Petite Ombre-Print Empire-Waist Dress, was $69.50, now $34.99 EXTRA 15% OFF ENDS TODAY! Enjoy 15% off select
MICHAEL Michael Kors Petite Paisley Shift Dress, was $99.50, now $69.99
Alexander McQueen Circle-Print Satin Tunic, was $3145 now $1258.63
A sure bet. It can be both a dress made of dense fabric and a light airy dress, a dress with ruffles or laces.
RED Valentino Flutter Hem Dress, $550.00
Adam Lippes Crepe Racerback Gown, was $1690, NOW $676.34
Karina Grimaldi Claire Beaded Mini Dress, was $372, now $223.20
Fit and Flared Dresses
Fit & Flared dress will distract attention from hips due to it’s skirt lines. Monophonic models, above the knee, are recommended.
Calvin Klein Floral-Print Belted Popover Dress, was $134, Now $100.99
Lauren Ralph Lauren Sleeveless Multi-Striped Dress, was $144, Now $107.99
Alfani Petite Solid Fit & Flare Scuba Dress, was $89.50
Flared Long Dresses
Try to choose light, flowing fabrics. They will add lightness and harmony to the image.
Dresses With Slits
It is recommended to choose knee-length or maxi dresses.
Max Mara Rotondo Piped Jersey Dress, was$945, NOW $378.19
MICHAEL Michael Kors Petite Tropic Bay Maxi Dress, orig. $120, was $107.99, now $80.99 Sale ends Pricing Policy
Don’t forget that fabric drawing shouldn’t be too large. Pleated dresses also will not be winning for you.
Avoid short and tight fitting models of dresses since they will add volume, and also avoid too free and volume models for the same reason. Your option is skimmer clothing.
The Dress is Chosen and What About the Top?
Small forms of tops with rather narrow shoulders – jackets, cardigans, vests which should slightly cover the waist, are recommended for petite women.