Whether you’re starting a new job or preparing for an interview, these looks will give you all of the style inspiration you need! In today’s post I want to share with you awesome and edgy ladies work outfits to wear from Mondays to Fridays. It’s time to get down to serious fashion business, combining new staples with your old ones.
Even if you’re challenged in the fashion department, these looks will turn you into a fashionista in no time at all!
Some of you might say that dressing well for work is a consistently difficult task, though I can assure you, if you plan everything just right, then there will no problem in finding and combining the look for your next working hours.
You have to get the basics right and suit up in tailoring. Go for slim fit suits, women button down shirts blouses, smart casual blazers, fit-and-flare dress or sheath dress, wide or slim trousers, etc. Stop thinking of your duties and put on creative fashion minds to work.
Don’t make boring combinations, it’s better to try on simple and classy styles with some fun and bright details. Anyway, I think it’s better to check out this cool compilation of women’s best office style outfits.
*Click on the links under the images to buy online NOW!
1. Classic Button-Front and Cardigan
Although this is a classic look, it looks so updated here!
3. kate spade new york mini rose printed-front cardigan, $268.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
4. kate spade new york cobie cropped cigarette pants, black, $198.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
2. Armani Collezioni Cady Side-Zip Skinny Pants, Black, $645.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
2. Green and Floral
The green pants paired with the ivory sweater and floral cardigan are my new obsession!
4. Lafayette 148 New York Bleecker Jodhpur Cloth Cropped Pants, $278.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
3. A Simple Dress
This seems like such a simple business dress, but I love this intelligent gray color.
4. A Floral Pencil Skirt
Pencil skirts are a workplace staple, but with patterns like this, you’ll love your work uniform!
5. Button-Front Popover Tunic and a Pencil Skirt
This outfit is made up of regular workplace staples, however, with a deep purple tunic and a white skirt, it looks like it’s a completely unique look!
6. A Shirtdress
Dresses are a fun way to switch things up in the workplace, and a shirtdress is a way to keep things sophisticated at work.
7. A Wrap Dress
Especially if you work in a fashion field, this wrap dress looks chic yet professional for a day at the office! Striking hue elevates this eye-catching long-sleeve wrap dress. It makes me want to go on a springtime interview!
1. ABS by Allen Schwartz Jewelry Dark & Stormy Cluster Pavé Hoop Drop Earrings, Was $55.00, NOW $38.50
8. Pink-White Midi Skirt
A midi skirt is quickly becoming a cool piece to wear in the office, and this pink-white, flowy midi skirt, is perfect for your spring office wardrobe.
4. Manolo Blahnik Chaos Pearly Ankle-Wrap Sandal, Champagne, $865.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
9. Polka Dots
If you’re a fan of polka dots but are trying to figure out how to make them age appropriate, this is how you do it. Plus, the nice coat just adds another layer.
2. St. John Collection Emma Modern Stretch Tropical Wool Pants, Viola, $495.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
4. FRAME DENIM Le Crochet Short-Sleeve Boxy Top, Navy, $325.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
5. FRAME DENIM Le Scarf Sleeveless Dot-Print Blouse, Blanc Dot, $249.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
6. kate spade new york cedar street maise satchel bag, black, $298.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
10. Classic Look with a Pop
I absolutely love this classic office look with the poppy red heels contrasting against it.
1. kate spade new york cedar street maise satchel bag, black, $298.00. FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
I hope you use this post for inspiration!
What are your favorite office looks? Let me know in the comments!
Bookmark it or pin your favorite office outfit.
If you liked the article click “Like” or “Share” button!