Explore a luxury range of designer dresses from top inspirational brands including MAX MARA, BURBERRY LONDON, ARMANI COLLEZIONI, ST. JOHN, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM, ML MONIQUE LHULLIER. This sale selection from premier designers is a great option for those who is fond of dresses. Look great this summer!
1. Max Mara
- Textured fabric in a pastel hue elevates this tailored sheath, topped with a charming tie waist.
- A textured front panel with fringed trim adds dimension to this streamlined shift in form-flattering stretch fabric.
Max Mara Navale Tie-Front Dress, WAS $795, NOW $238.50
Max Mara Olio Fringe-Hem Sheath, WAS $895, NOW $268.50
- An asymmetrical peplum transforms this classic fit-and-flare styling, adding an architectural element.
- A straight-forward sheath design in a streamlined silhouette, cut from a lightweight cotton blend in an abstract zebra print.
SportmaxNerine Fit-&-Flare Dress, WAS $875, NOW $262.50
- This simple shift is elevated in luminous faille and enhanced by gentle gathering at the sleeves.
- Simple lines shape this chic shift silhouette, beautifully gathered in back with an elasticized band at the waist.
Max Mara Ala Faille Shift, WAS $625, NOW $187.50
Max Mara Dimitri Gathered-Back Shift Dress, WAS $645, NOW $193.50
- Ruching detail lends a flattering touch to this curve-hugging sheath finished in a bold cheetah motif for head-turning style.
- Strategically seamed ponte in two-tone patterned stitch creates a form-flattering silhouette that elevates this versatile dress.
Max Mara Navata Cheetah-Print Dress, WAS $745, NOW $223.50
Max Mara Ottavo Ponte Dress, WAS $765, NOW $229.50
- An effortless wrap design is embellished by subtle pleats for a form-flattering silhouette.
- An effortless faux-wrap design complements this streamlined jersey design, trimmed with bright contrast piping.
Max Mara Corsaro Wrap Dress, WAS $895, NOW $268.50
Max Mara Rotondo Piped Jersey Dress, WAS $945, NOW $283.50
2. Burberry London
- Sheer detailing elevates this minimalist crepe shift, finished with convenient pockets.
- A charming gathered skirt transforms this classic shirtdress, tailored from crisp cotton.
Burberry London Sheer-Detail Dress, WAS $995, NOW $298.50
Burberry London Gwendoline Shirtdress, WAS $995, NOW $298.50
3. Armani Collezioni
- Streamlined shift dress, tailored in stretch cotton, shaped with princess seams, and finished with storm flap detail in back.
- Smooth, silky neoprene is cut in a minimalist silhouette with clean, seamless front and beautifully contoured back.
Armani Collezioni Stretch Cotton Shift Dress, WAS $845, NOW $253.50
Armani Collezioni Neoprene Shift Dress, WAS $895, NOW $268.50
4. St. John
- Bold stripes decorate this vibrant shift, knit from a substantial wool blend in an effortless shift silhouette.
- Crocheted stripes and a perforated hem bring luxe texture to this hourglass-enhancing, rib-knit dress.
St. John Striped Knit Shift, WAS $895, NOW $268.50
St. John Rib-Knit Fit-&-Flare Dress, WAS $995, NOW $298.50
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim
- Hints of sheer, filmy silk slice into this sharp dress, infusing its modern minimalism with an artful twist.
- Fortuny pleats with fabulous sheer stripes add undeniable elegance to this glamorous dress finished with a wool/silk satin belted waist.
3.1 Phillip Lim Sheer Silk-Trimmed Dress, WAS $695, NOW $208.50
3.1 Phillip Lim Fortuny-Pleated Dress, WAS $795, NOW $238.50
6. Akris Punto
- EXCLUSIVELY AT SAKS. This sleek, cotton techno pencil dress turns to reveal a bit of allure, achieved with a semi-sheer mesh panel that spans lower back.
- Striking pinstripes punctuate this streamlined dress, finished with a shape-defining belt.
Akris Punto Techno Mesh-Back Sleeveless Dress, WAS $995, NOW $298.50
Akris Punto Pinstripe Belted Dress, WAS $995, NOW $298.50
7. ML Monique Lhullier
- Art Deco-inspired beading elevates this elegant mermaid gown, finished with an illusion sweetheart neckline.
- An ethereal ombré design elevates this glamorous one-shoulder gown, rendered in delicately pleated chiffon.